Golf Performance Program
Focus on your weaknesses, not your strengths, when it comes to golf specific training. The golf performance program is designed for golfers looking to improve their strength, mobility, and coordination. These skills are necessary to develop an efficient, repeatable golf swing. The golf performance program is also for golfers who have had a previous injury, or have golf-related pain. Injury prevention is another primary goal of the golf performance program.
We see a lot of tight, inflexible men focusing on getting stronger by lifting weights and all the while they are getting tighter and tighter. And we see, the already super flexible female taking yoga and Pilates getting more and more flexible. An efficient golf swing requires a human body that has equal components of strength, flexibility, and stability. With the Titleist Performance Institute performance evaluation and K-vest swing analysis, each golfer’s individual weakness and limitations will be identified. You must determine your weaknesses first, then attack them with a program specific for your body. Don't just perform exercises that you are good at or that you like, they are probably the last ones your body needs.
Contact the individuals below with any questions or to schedule a free 30 minute evaluation and swing analysis:
These are the four steps we take throughout this program to help you become the complete golfer.
- Physical Evaluation: Upon enrollment into the K-Vest Program, we perform an in depth physical evaluation. Through this evaluation we identify any physical limitations, muscle weaknesses, and muscle imbalances.
- Video and K-vest 3D Analysis: This is the backbone of the K-Vest Program. This program component measures your golf swing efficiency.
- Discussion: After your physical evaluation and K-Vest analysis, we will sit down with you to discuss what it all means. We will explain how the results from the physical evaluation correlate to any of the flaws in your golf swing.
- Exercise Prescription: Corrective exercises will be prescribed to address any deficits that you have. Biofeedback drills will be performed using the K-Vest to improve the efficiency of your golf swing. Through this interactive, quick feedback approach, we believe that we can help you improve the overall performance of your golf swing by addressing your overall fitness and your swing efficiency.
Meet the Instructors
The program is conducted by Anthony (Tony) Andrejko PTA, ATC and Scott Griggs PT, DPT. Both Tony and Scott are Titleist Performance Institute certified golf fitness instructors and certified in K-Vest 3D golf swing analysis.
For more information on the golf fitness program, or to schedule a FREE 30 minute demonstration contact one of our instructors:
- Tony Andrejko at 570-842-8191
- Scott Griggs at 570-676-0700.
The Progressive Posture Program
Includes key education on loading the Progressive Posture Program, customizing the program for a specific player, building an expert level mesh, and saving a pre-loaded global program as a client program.
Jason Glass Demonstrates Alternating One Arm Chess Press in Golf Posture
Jason Glass shows a quick exercise that he uses to help improve a golfers ability to maintain golf posture using the feedback from the K-Vest system.
Maximize Swing Efficiency
Maximize Swing Efficiency with the Industry's Most Popular 3D Motion Capture System. K-Vest provides real-time visual and auditory feedback that can be used to improve movement patterns.
Mark Wilson Trains with K-Vest
Mark Wilson, 4-time PGA Tour Winner, discusses how he uses the K-VEST with coach Cory Puyear in his fitness programs.
Golf Channel - Annika Academy Grand Opening Tour
The Golf Channel features the Grand Opening of the Annika Academy at the Ginn Reunion Resort in Orlando, FL. Charlotta Sorenstam demonstrates how their new facility will use 3D technology to improve golf performance.
Golf Channel - Annika Academy Utilizes the K-VEST
The Golf Channel features the K-VEST being used at the Annika Academy in Orlando, FL.
K-Vest Featured on ABC Chicago News Special
Cory Puyear uses K-VEST in a "Science of the Swing" segment recorded for ABC Chicago. The story discusses the important of swing efficiency and reducing the risk of golf-related injuries.
K-Vest Featured on ABC San Antonio News
K-VEST was featured on ABC San Antonio at the Joe Caruso Golf Academy in San Antonio,TX.
A Sneak Peak into a Swing Drill from K-VEST Level II Certification
John Scheffler, K-VEST Certification Director, discusses the "swish stick" drill to improve early extension at impact.
Improve Swing Efficiency with A-LINE
K-VEST recently partnered with the A-LINE corporation in Marblehead, MA. The company's laser-assisted foot suspension system is a perfect fit for K-VEST professionals looking to improve efficiency from the ground up.
Heath Slocum and coach Mark Blackburn use K-VEST to prepare for U.S. Open
Heath Slocum, a 4-Time PGA Tour winner, and his coach, Mark Blackburn, took some time this week to show how they have been using K-VEST to prepare for the US Open at Congressional.